Saturday, May 3, 2008

Last 10 Years

So a little as to what I have been doing the last ten years. Well I had Our daughter Kori in August of 1998 and was working as a waitress at Golden Corral and did it for a while part time after I had her and then went and was a manager for Blockbuster video. Doug and I FINALLY got married in June 2000 and I then got pregnant with our twin boys Dalton and Daxton, yep on the honeymoon. I had them in Feb 2001. I then quit blockbuster and just worked nights at Golden Corral until I quit a few years later and went to work for the Davis School District as a teachers assistant in a resource classroom at Sandsprings Elemantary and loved it but it was only part time and then got a job in a Learning Center at North Layton Junior High and loved it as well and then found out that I was expecting our 4th child and decided that working was to much work. I did get a scholarship through the district before quiting (thanks LuDean) and have kept that. I gave birth to yet another little boy Karson. I am currently a stay at home mom and going to Weber State to get my degree in Elem Ed and a Dual in Special Ed. Although it is crazy very rewarding. We also just bought our first home in Kaysville and love it. It is amazing what it does to the stress level to have room. Doug is a mechanic and loves it even though he works long hours and is starting his own business. Our house needs some TLC in the yard so we have our work cut out for us.

No comments: