Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

I wanted to post on all of the dad's in my life first thanks to doug for being a great husband and father to our kids, I truly couldn't do it without you. Thanks for always putting up with my moods and supporting me in my decisions. I am so glad that we have made it through some tough times and I know that it has made us closer than before. THANK YOU! Second my Dad, for always being there and listening and giving advice even though I didn't always follow I always listened. Thanks for working hard and asking for very little in return. You are a great dad, husband to mom and grandpa to our kids. Last but not least Mike (Doug's dad) through all of the hard times, I knew you always loved all of us and wanted the best for us. You are a great Dad, husband and grandpa always up for a fun ride, I finally have the great son you raised, thanks. We love all of you and don't know what we would do without you. Happy Father's day to ALL of you!
Jen, Kori, Dalton, Daxton and Karson

No comments: