Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Love to EAT!




So you forget a lot of things about babies, Before I had him My twins were 6 and would be almost 7 when I had him. What was I thinking starting ALL over? But come to find out he is worth it. But I do not recall any of my others LOVING food as much as he doesfrom the moment he was born he loves to eat. THe other night we were sitting at the table and I had just fed him peaches and carrots. Doug was holding him and Karson grabbed a shrimp off of his plate and started sucking it right away we had no idea that he had done this. We took it away and let him suck on a piece of cantalope and he just started biting off pieces to it. So I chopped it up in my chopper and he ate two bowls of it (they weren't very big of course, but still WOW) this kid can eat and he loves it and loves to make a mess of it. I can't wait til he gets more teeth so he can eat other things.


2 comments:

natalie said...

Jenn-
I love these pictures of Karson. So cute!

Britney said...

That's the boy after my daughter's heart!!!! I need to see him! So, I'm slowly progressing at this blog thing. My url is www.codyandbritney.blogspot.com. ADD ME ON!