Tuesday, June 17, 2008

To lose Weight!

I know for some people it is so easy to lose weight but not for me and it seems like it is harder each kid. So I have a targeted weight loss of 24 lbs and I am hoping to succeed with that in a healthy way. I know it is going to be work but I am ready, I am currently going to school four days a week and on Fri when I do not go my kids and I ride bikes well I am pulling two of the four behind my bike and let me tell you it is work. For all of you out there that make it look so easy it is NOT! Between being a mom, going to school, holding a church calling, and being a wife finding time to exercise is very difficult again I give much praise to those that can and especially getting up early mornings this is not me. But wish me luck!

5 comments:

Nik said...

Ah,your tough as nails, you'll pull it off- you always do! I would love to be cute for the reunion, too- and I gained my weight the same way you did...dang kids! I run every day and saturdays- we could always meet up. Let me know.

Britney said...

Don't underestimate yourself! I've never known you to not accomplish what you set your mind to! Dang! I wish we lived closer to each other! We could do it together! Love ya!

Doug_Jen said...

Thanks for the encouragement you guys. I am sure I will succeed but it is very tuff to find the time and I am not a morning person you all know that. It is so funny the sacrifices we make for our kids! They are ALL worth it. Way to go Nik on hte running but I am not quite ready to run, I love to bike and walk. Running I am not so sure but I am sure that I will get there. Love ya both!

natalie said...

Jen-
You could lose weight the way I did- Job loss, living with in-laws, and appendectomy........then again maybe not! I would love to go walking with you. We could put Karson and Kate in my double jogger. By the way you looked great at Meg's wedding!

Doug_Jen said...

So I am 1 pound closer to my goal hopefully more this week!