Sunday, June 8, 2008

Welcome Eric!!





My little sister Megan got married on Saturday June 7, 2008 to Eric Spencer. It was a beautiful wedding and we are so glad to have Eric in our family offically. They have a son Corbin and he is so cute in his tux. Way to go you two I can't believe that you both finally did it, you are now legal. So remember NEVER GO TO BED ANGRY, and ALWAYS SAY I LOVE YOU. Also there are so things that need to stay just between the two of you and no one else needs to be invovled try to work out your problems before invovling others. Anyone else that has great advice for the newly wed couple please leave a comment. We love you all very much and Congrats!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Nik said...

I think you can go to bed angry- some people get more mean when they are tired ;). You looked beautiful and I am so happy for you guys. I missed you all and hope to be more involved again- marriage takes some time to get the hang-of. Remember: You have eternity to get it right.
Love ya, Nik