Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Crib for the first time?







Okay so I have to post this pic First of all this is Karson's first time in his crib asleep I know I just couldn't let him go. Yep that is right he has been in Doug and I's bed and WE love it. He was soooooo tired that I finally put him in his crib FEELING VERY BAD, and let him go to sleep he only cried a few minutes which was very surprising but I feel like I neg elected him. OHHHH soooo sad! Anyways Yes he is laying on an elephant who happens to be Horton (very cute he is) so I am hoping that he will now start taking naps in there and eventually at night (if I can handle it, it is killing me now that he is in his crib.) Yes I am a worrier. How cute is he? the cutest.

So needless to say ROUGH day for both mom and Karson. Some of you are wondering WHY well here's the deal I did it with Kori cause a lot of the time it was just her and I so no big deal then came the twins and there was NO way two in my bed at night they had each other to sleep with, then KArson and when we first brought him home the heater in the house wasn't working and it was October so not to cold but cold enough. and then it has just been habit. I have tried a few times at night but I can't SLEEP and Doug has a hard time too well also Karson he cried the other night for 15 min and I finally went and got him and he was happy and mom. he fell asleep right away on my shoulder. Yep LOVES his MOM!

2 comments:

Steve and Kim... said...

jen...
im so glad you found my blog. i think i saw you a few months ago at the mall or somewhere but you didn't recognize me and i didn't dare to say anything!!! and im so glad to see that your baby is in your bed! maddie has slept with us since she was like 4 months and we love it too, but she is getting super old for it and i just have a hard time getting her out of the habit. oh well. peoplt think im crazy, but it is just so hard! how are you doing? you and your family are SO freaking cute! i hope all is well with you.

Doug_Jen said...

Kim- Oh I wish you would have said something, most of the the time I am just crazy (hahaha). I hear ya on the crib thing people think I am crazy too, hmm I guess it is true. LOL. It is very hard to get out of the habit and I think I am just a sattached as he is in fact the other night he was in his crib adn i couldn't sleep so at about 4 am I went and got him and put him in our bed and I slept so I guess whatever works and right now he is up playing with a lid on my kitchen floor. Well next time you are down here let me know and we can go and do something. Take care talk to you soon.