Sunday, August 17, 2008

MaRriAgE Tag!

So one of my friends tagged me...I guess I'll do it!

What is your husbands name? Doug
•What is your full maiden name? Jennifer Burkett
•How long have you been together? 13 1/2 years
•How long did you date? 5 1/2 years
•How old is he? 30
•Who said I love you first? Doug
•Who is taller? Doug
•Who sings better? Niether I only sing to my kids in the car or at home and he hardly ever sings, my kids asked if I was going to try out for idol haha love KIDS
•Who is smarter? Doug for books and remembering and ME common sense ALL the way
•Whose temper is worse? Mine for sure!
•Who does the laundry? I do but I am horrible at folding it
•Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Doug
•Who pays the bills? Me with his money haha
•Who mows the lawn? Doug or the boys definately not ME
•Who does the dishes? Me but will also if aI haven't
•Who cooks dinner? I do except spagetti which Doug does
•Who drives when you are together? Doug doesbut sometimes me
•Who is more stubborn? I like to say Doug but it has to be Me dang it!
•Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Doug I hardley ever do even when I am which is RARE HAHA thank goodness for a very forgiving Husband on this one
•Who kissed who first? Doug and i wasn't ready for it
•Who proposed? He did!
•Who is more sensitive? UMMMM I am not sure I am but Doug can be as well
•Who has more friends? We have about the same amount.
•Who wears the pants in the family? Ummmmmmmm, me? FOR SURE
•How many kids do you want to have? Well we ahve Four now and it is good just waiting the confirmation that is all that is up there waiting for us!
Now I tag you....whoever reads it!!!

2 comments:

Britney said...

That was weird...I totally knew the answers to the ones about Who wears the pants?, Who's more stubborn?, etc. LOL!!! I got the date of the cooking school off the taste of home website and that's what it said. I thought is was weird too cuz aren't they usually on Thursdays??? You should look it up too and make sure I was right.

L said...

That was fun to read!

I was so sad I didn't get to talk to you at the reunion. You looked so great! Hopefully we will run into each other sometime!

I've been meaning to tell you that I have the same orange skirt in your header picture. I LOVE it!! You look way better than me in it! Have a great day!