Friday, September 26, 2008

FOUR, four, FOUR, four.....

Here is a fun and quick way to stay in touch. Let's see how many I get back...
Four, Four, Four, Four...
A) Four places that I go to over and over:
1. Home 2. Kids school 3. My school 4. My parents
B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly)
1. Brit 2. Lilly 3. Stacie 4. Mom
C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
1. Home 2. Fiesta Guadalajara 3. Pizza Hut 4. Apple Bees
D. ) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. taking a nap 2. On a vacation anywhere 3. Playing with my kids 4. Hmm I like being home
E) Four people I think will respond:
1. Who 2. ever 3. has 4. Time
F) Four TV shows I watch.
1. American Idol 2. ER 3. Prison Break 4. House

Here's what you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...
Just copy and paste on your blog, delete my answers, type in your answers and tell everyone to do the same.

1 comment:

Britney said...

You need to add my house into the 4 places you go regularly!!! LOL! We should go to Fiesta SOON!