Sunday, October 12, 2008

HaPPy BirTHdAY DoUG!!!!!!


So yesterday was my Honey's birthday and let em tell you it was pretty low key. He ended up staying home from work with some type of an infection and I was sick with a kidney infection (still am) so needless to say it wasn't so happy, but he is awesome even though he was sick and it being his birthday he still was taking care of me and what I needed. Thanks baby for being so thoughtful and caring. My mom made him a cake and brought it over and we ate cake and icecream, thanks mom and dad. His mom was up this way for a wedding adn stopped by and they went metal detecting for a very short time but both of them like doing it, and his dad stayed home seeming that the storm was moving in quickly. Hope your day was still okay we all love you for everything you do for us and hope you start feeling better very soon. I love him more and more each day and couldn't imagine living without him, I never in a million years thought that I would love and care for someone this much but having him and my kids I do adn am very grateful for each and every one of them. Again Happy Birthday Doug!

2 comments:

Ami said...

Happy Birthday Doug!! I hope you got John's message form your phone. Hopefully your all feeling better today. We can't wait to see you at christmas.

Doug_Jen said...

He did get John's message, THANKS! He is feeling much better but he did end up with strep, hmmm who was really sicker? lol He did take care of me real well.