Saturday, October 18, 2008

Nope still not walking and LIFE

Okay so I am torn I wanted Karson to be walking and then when Doug kept pushing him to I got sad and insisted that he stop. I told him he is growing up too fast adn once he starts walking that means he isn't a baby anymore right? On the other hand if he walked his clothes would stay cleaner, maybe. His knees would be black although he would be a lot faster and it si pretty cute. I don't know I guess I am justsad that my baby is growing up. I must admit though he is a big time MOMMA'S BOY and I love it. I know it can irritating at times but it is so comforting to know he loves me that much. He also really loves Dad and the rest of the family. Sorry no pics but I just wanted to let everyone know how much i love my family and the things kids do are great. I need to do betterabout remembering that they won't be little forever so I need to be enjoying and less time stressing. Which reminds I am taking a stress management class, wow I recommed it to all of you. I feel like I am learning so much, but have a ways to go I can't wait to take the next class from this same professor but it is up at Weber in Ogden and I don't want to drive that far. lol I am lazy. Much love to all of you and sorry my posts haven't been to frequent lately I am a busy girl.

2 comments:

Britney said...

DON'T and I repeat, DON'T pressure him to walk! I felt the same way and now Maycie is into everything (as you saw the other day)! I too am starting to realize how fast my kids are growing and I just want to hit the pause button, or even just slow life down a little! I'm enjoying every second now, no matter how insignificant it may seem! Good for you friend, way to go! Love ya!

Steve and Kim... said...

i agree...they will walk when they are ready. maddie didn't walk until she was 12 months and i was worried, but now that i know she can do it, i am so glad! what stress management class are you taking? my husband needs one of those...lol