Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New Pics of the Kids

Okay so to let everyone know that I am too cheap to pay for someone to take my kids pics I just take them myself and hope for the best. Here are a few of the ones I took and I am sorry in advance that you all can not see all of them. I am hoping to also take some more when the snow finally falls and even a new family one, maybe even christmas cards this year although I would need addresses from those of you who want one but I will let you know more when and if I end up getting family pics.














4 comments:

natalie said...

Jenn-
I think you did a great job of the pictures. Kate has only had her pictures taken professionally once. So don't feel bad. I am the same way! That Karson is so big! I can't believe how old Kori is....I remember holding her when she was a baby. Time flies!!!!

Ami said...

You did great! I love the third one down of all the kids.

The Birds said...

I think your pics are darling! I am the same, I alwasy do my own! I would rather put my money to other things! Your kids are dolls!

Britney said...

You did an awesome job, Mrs. Photographer! When are you coming to take some of my kids??? (hint, hint)LOL! They really are so cute of all of them!