Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jeff Memmott

So this is a long post but let me tell all of how sad I was. He was one of first bosses and just like a 2nd dad to me. He taught me a lot and I really looked up to him, I will miss him dearly. To all of his family I am so sorry for you loss, I hope you all know how much he meant to lots of people. I personally will miss Jeff, and can't believe he is no longer around to talk to, joke with, or to just ask his advice even if it wasn't what I wanted to hear or something that I followed through with. Memmott you were truly an inspiration to me, thanks for all you love, wisdom, honesty, and most of all trust. Love Jen


Jeffery Brian Memmott
(November 15, 1960 - December 31, 2008)

Jeffery Brian Memmott passed away unexpectedly on December 31, 2008 and is in the arms of his loving Heavenly Father. He was born November 15, 1960 to James Edward and Ruth Eileen Memmott.
Jeff was born in Los Angeles, CA and was raised in Thousand Oaks, CA. He moved to Aspen, CO for six years to pursue his favorite sport of skiing. He then resided in Centerville, UT.

Jeff served as a volunteer firefighter while living in Thousand Oaks and greatly enjoyed being in youth football and was a die-hard Bronco fan. He enjoyed working in construction and being a restaurant manager for many years who was loved by all his employees. Favorite things Jeff enjoyed were skiing, camping, fishing, and vacationing. He will be greatly missed by his family and friends.

He is survived by his mother; three children, daughter Amber, sons Chris and Kresen; one grand child Mason Wagoner; wives Cindy and Shae. He was preceded in death by his grandparents and father James Memmott. “Love you Woods!”

We’ll miss ya, Dad—you were the greatest! Aunt B, Woods and Pert

Memorial services will be held in California. Funeral directors Lindquist’s Bountiful Mortuary.

1 comment:

natalie said...

Jenn-

I miss him too! I have been around loss so much lately that I have learned that times like these it is really important to remember that families are forever! Love Ya-Nat