Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tag

How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog:List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 Joys



1-My family


2-Hearing my kids laugh


3-Cuddling with my kids


3 Fears


1-Losing a child


2-Being raped and killed


3-Snakes



3 Goals


1-Graduate from college


2-Achieve financial stability


3-Fix up my house!


3 Current obsessions/collections


1-BLOGGING of course


2-Shoes especially sandals and mainly flip flops


3-Holding my baby



3 Random or Surprising facts about myself


1-I would rather find other things to do than clean (but when I do get things clean it is very NICE)


2-I hate to do yard work that is why Doug does almost all of it


3-I love Montel and I even got to go on his show with Doug of course, yeah for ME!



I tag Natalie M, Natalie L, Nikki, Katie, and Brit. GOOD LUCK, I want to read what you all put.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Fun stuff, Jen! I laugh when I read your stuff because we are SO MUCH ALIKE!!! I hate cleaning AND yard work, and I would rather do just about anything else. I'm not so much in love with Montel, though...we need to get together some time this summer! Love ya!

Nik said...

Thanks for the tag- I owe you one! I really hope to see you on Thursday!!