Tuesday, June 24, 2008

First word and does it count?

So I need some opinions Karson has started saying dadada and I am wondering if that counts for his first word.... Doesn't he have to know who it is? I think the bottom line is that I am MAD that he didn't say mamama I would repeat that to him all of the time WHY not me I am the one who takes care of him, feeds him, baths him, and whatever else he is in need of (most of the time Doug sometimes) anyways Doug insists and thinks that it is so funny. But what I think is FUNNY is when he tries to calm him and down and can't he then hands him to me and he stops almost instantly. So HAHA Doug he might say your name but LOVES me more. HAHAHA LOL!!!!!

2 comments:

Nik said...

T is the first to say "mama" first. I think that makes her my favorite, right? ;)

Doug_Jen said...

Well of course it is always nice to hear that first I think I guess I really don't know. Wishful thinking.