Friday, August 29, 2008

LiTtLE laTe BuT DoNE!

So we finally were able to bless
Karson yeah I know he was 10 months
old but there were reasons why we
waited anyways, we did it at OUR
house and all of our families were
there except John and Ami and there
cute kids.(we MISS you) I now know
why you do it when they are babies
and like to sleep he screamed through the
whole thing but at least it is done. Also a
BIG THANKS TO NANA J FOR MAKING
HIS OUTFIT, IT WAS PERFECT AND HAD
BLUE ON IT LIKE I HAD DREAMED. It is
nice to have a mother in law that talented and
willing to do it. Thanks to everyone who helped
it turned out great!

Papa B and Karson isn't he HAPPY!
He really likes his MOM!

Grandpa J, and Karson

Papa J, Daddy, Karson, and Grandpa J

Doug and Karson
First Counselor, Papa B, and Uncle Mike
Uncle Eric, Dalton, Aunt Katie,
Aunt Annie, Tyler, Uncle Tom, Tanner,
and Nana B

Mckenzie, Nana J, Annie, Grandma Great,
Daxton, Megan, and Eric.

4 comments:

Steve and Kim... said...

we totally blessed maddie at home when she was 10 months old too! and i saw your weight ticker? uhm what weight are you trying to lose sister? you are skinny!

Ami said...

Wish we could have been there. Elaine did a great job on his outfit. Love you!

Doug_Jen said...

Well Kim about the weight loss I have about 15 more pounds to go but I forgot my password so I can not edit the stupid thing. Yep DUMB. And about the skinny thing thanks but 4 kids not so much!! But hopefully SOON.

natalie said...

Jenn-
I am so glad that you were able to have him blessed. You are such a great mom and so strong. I can't belive you go to school with 4 kids-talk about stressful!