Saturday, August 30, 2008

Two names you go by:
1. Mom
2. Jen
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. T-shirt
2. Doug's basketball shorts
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. My homework to be DONE
2. No STRESS
Two people who will most likely send this back:
1. Brit
2. Lilly
Two things you did last night:
1. Cleaned Carpets
2. Tried to sleep
Two things you ate today:
1. Frosted shredded wheat
2. nothing just woke up not to long ago
Two People you just spoke with:
1. Doug
2. My boys
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Going to Church
2. RELAXING
Two longest car rides:
1. From Layton to California
2. From Layton to St. George
Two favorite beverages:
1. water
2. Caffeine free Pepsi

TAG ALL MY FELLOW BLOGGERS

3 comments:

Ami said...

I didn't know that people call you Nik, or that you had brothers!!

Doug_Jen said...

Okay not sure why those answers stayed but I fixed them. No I do not have brothers adn they do not call me Nik. lol

Cheryl Gillilan said...

Jen, what a cute family you have! Your blog looks great. You must be good at it! I struggle with the basics. Looks Good!