Friday, September 5, 2008

Kori's fundraiser




So Kori is selling cookie dough for Competition Soccer and I was wondering if any of my fellow bloggers wanted to HELP and eat yummy cookies. They are 4 1/2 lb tubs and makes about 10-11 dozen they can also be froze up to 6 months. They are delicious. Here is the kinds

Milk Chocolate Chip

Semi-sweet Chocolate Chip

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip

White Chocolate Pecan

Classic Sugar Cookie

Brownie Fudge Cookie

they are 15.00 let me know and all checks get wrote to me Jennifer Jorgensen.

Let me know and thanks alot

3 comments:

Britney said...

I want some! When do you need the orders by? I'm going to tell all the girls that I work with at Tanner.

Doug_Jen said...

Hey can I send you an order form

natalie said...

Jenn-
I would like some, I need to make sure that Kara is not selling the same thing though. Let me know when you need the order forms by.