Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Mandy!!!! late but worth it

Happy birthday to you and thanks for being such a good friend. I really do love you and hope that you know how much I really do treasure our freindship. Much love to you BABY!!!!

Just a little nose shot liking that!!!


I have no idea how to turn the pic so sorry. But since her husband was working she decided to spend New years eve with ME!!! So I made her dinner and it was YUMMY and I had lots of snacks and my sis in law gave her a haircut and it is way cute THANKS Laynie!!! I also made her dessert then next day yep she came over on her birthday which is the 1st of Jan also and she got homemade pumpkin cookies, adn a triple layer pumpkin pie.

Here is the birthday girl looking SO PRETTY, with her best face on. (I may die for this but I have much love for you)

We were just wrestling around and the kids got the cameras and here is what we ended up.

2 comments:

Davies Family said...

Yes thank you for the wonderful birthday but you really shouldn't have put this pics on (beware).

jess said...

I can't believe how big your kids are! Yes i am going on with my rn, i hope to start in aug. Cindy broke her leg 2 yr ago and it growing funny.so we took her up to primarys and they said we could do surgery now or we could wait till she gets older. but it really bothers her,so i think we are going to do the surgery in feb. hope all is well.