Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to my boys!







Wow I can not believe that eight years ago I was having my fist c-section adn about to get double the joy, nervous, excited and scared. I am very proud of both them and the obstacles they have overcome. Dalton is so busy at trying to fix things, see how things work, always willing to help, I am very proud to have him as a son. He is also very smart and doesn't usually let things beat him but also very protective of his family and enjoys helping Doug do everything. Daxton well he doesn't take defeat very well, he can play a video game and have it figured out pretty quick, he loves to draw and create stories and I must say he is very good, he is also very cuddly still and I love that and he is more of a mommas boy than Dalton so that is GREAT. Well having twins has been one of my accomplishments in life and I am very grateful for both of them that they are healthy. I just wanted them to know how much I love them adn look up to each of them for what they do for me and this family. Eight years old is a big birthday, they will be baptised next month and they are excited. So I hope you have a faboulous day and know that Dad and I love you both very much.

7 comments:

Nik said...

Holy cow, Jen! I can not believe they are EIGHT. We are old. Let me know when the baptism is and if I can crash it. ;)

Miss you. I hope it warms up soon so that I can hang out with friends at the park again.

Tad and Liza said...

What handsome boys!! You should be proud of them and you...I can't imagine twins! Good job!

Britney said...

Happy Birthday Daxton and Dalton! Jen, I can't believe the 3 musketeers are all 8! I remember back almost 6 years ago, asking you how far apart in age they were! DUH! Anyway, I hope they had a great day! Gage misses them...we need to get them together! And, I miss you so we need to fix that too! Love ya!

jess said...

I can remember when you were pregnaunt with them! I can't believe they are eight now. Cindy will be Six this month. How time flys. Say hi to you fam for me

Jana said...

I can't believe they are 8 already! I miss seeing your kids around the neighborhood. It's funny how you just moved up the street but I never see you anymore. I think about you all lots, though!

L said...

WoW! You have 8-yr olds! Crazy. What handsome boys. Good work. It was fun to run into you a while ago. You look so great!

Natalie said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY Dalton and Daxton!! I can't believe you are already 8 years old. It seems like I was just in nursery with you two..