Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Best Mom EVER!


So I took my kids to the free lunch and as my friend and I were loading stuff in our cars I went to get Karson out of her stroller and un did his belt and then she asked me a question so I went around the stroller forgeting that I un did his belt yeah I know STUPID! Anyways I went around to get him and as I got there he tumbled out on the grass on to his head and now he has a raspberry on his head you can't tell really in the pic but it is there. DUMB DUMB I know these things happen but it sucks when it happend to you. Moral of the story next time greab him and take him around the stroller with me. I love you Karson and I am SORRY!

3 comments:

Nik said...

We've all been there- my oops led me to Wee Care, though. He still looks happy and you already had family pictures- your good. ;)

Ami said...

It happens. John left our three children home alone this morning. We all do it

Jana said...

Exactly...today I got to a restaurant with Olivia and went to unbuckle her and realized that I had never buckled her in the first place. I about died. By the way, I tagged you on my blog so you have to visit my blog to find out what you need to do...