Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday MOM




So on Thursday the 19th was my mom's Birthday so I just wanted to post and tell her how much I appreciate her and look up to her. She is a wonderful mom. grandma, sister, daughter, daughter in law, and mother in law ( Doug might not always agree but most of the time) haha. She is always there for me and when I was growing up I remember thinking can't she leave me alone and let me make mistakes? But being a mother myself I know why she didn't, don't get me wrong she let me make mistakes and I suffered the consequences GOOD or BAD. But I knew no matter what she would be there for me and supporting me even if she didn't always understand or agree. I do not know what I do without YOU. I love you very much and I want you to know what your love and support mean to me. Thanks for teaching me how to be a better mom. We went to a play that my friends daughter was in the night of her B-day (thanks Dad) and then I made her dinner last night and cake. Hope your day was enjoyable. LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Britney said...

I have to say, Jen, that your mom is one of the reasons why I love you so much! I miss seeing her all the time like when we lived in the condos. She is such a special lady and I have always thought of her as my "2nd mom". I love you Jo, hope you had a great day!

Doug_Jen said...

Okay Brit you totally made her dry I read her what you wrote because her comp is soooooo slow and she was crying. I know real sensitive, she says you need to go see her sometime when you are this way.