Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dad and Mom J


Doug's parents came up on Friday and brought pizza
then Elaine his mom's new obsession metal detecting her and the boys went out back to see what they could find. Now remeber I told you the back yard needs help and this looks GOOD compared to what it was, but the front is MUCH better. But it isn't helping the grass when the kids ride the four wheeler out there, so I will be ending that. I know no fun, they will have to ride on the sidewalk. Thanks Mom and Dad J for coming out the kids loved having you come. Wondering where Kori is she is actually riding the 4 wheeler out front on the sidewalk. I will have to get pics of that and post them.







2 comments:

Ami said...

Did they find anything good??

Doug_Jen said...

I think it was a little over a dollar